Jack and Jill bath

Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8b)

I'm thinking that I've lived in too many houses to come up with fresh ideas anymore :)

Oddly enough, we've been here for 4 months and I still haven't done one thing to this house! No paint, nadda- shocking, I know.

On to my problem......*grin*

I've finally picked out (and bought- yeah!!!) paint for the boys room, and the girls room. Boy room will be americana...burnt yellow on the walls, star wallpaper boarder with soft blue, red and white. Accents around the room are red and blue, with airplanes as the accessories. Girl room is purple, with a cute butterfly/dragonfly/flower boarder. Curtains are to be determined, and accessories are butterflies, and flowery stuff.

What to do with the bathroom that joins these two rooms??????

I'm not nessassarily looking for a "theme" for the bath (although I'm not opposed to it, either), but more with paint and shower curtain color(s) that won't put me into shock going from one room to another.

Any suggestions?

Trish

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!