New Garden Gal

Berkley, MI

Hi Everyone! I live in southeast Michigan and have enjoyed gardening most of my life. My all-time favorite plants are coral bells, dianthus and fragrant spring bulbs. Happy Spring!

south of Grand Rapid, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome gentle!! Gosh two newbies in just a few days!! Sun is out here today and it does feel like spring is finally coming!! I don't have favorites - I love everything....

Glennie, MI(Zone 5a)

WELCOME!!!!
You will enjoy it here. I learn something new everyday. I just love being outside as much as I can. I spent 31 years in a factory and didn`t see much of summer because we were always working 12 hours a day and 8 on Saturday.
My new hubby told me I could retire,i have been out of the shop 2 years now and am loving it....Aleta

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Welcome gentlerain. I have been through your city before, know where it is. You will get some great information here.

Cindy

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Hey there welcome to the site, and our little corner of it!!

Jump in and have FUN

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome! Glad you're with us. This is a great group.

Happy Gardening,

Brenda

novi, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome gentlerain!

I love it here and so will you! Nice to see someone who lives fairly close.

I actually grew up in Berkley. I absolutely loved it. I really appreciated the diversity of people i went to school with and made friends with. I think it really enhance my life and made me a better person for it. I wish my children had a little more diversity at their school. they have a good mix but more is always better! And besides, it was a beautiful town! I miss it, now i've got the urge to drive thru and reminisce! LOL

Anyway Welcome!

Your Neighbor
Ness:-)

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi Gentlerain..........and welcome to the Michigan Forum and to Dave's.....

Deann

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.