Kathy_Ann

-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

Hi Kathy_Ann.
My irises from that lady in Arkansas are growing! I can't wait to see what she sent me. Let me know when yours bloom. Maybe we can share some pictures :) --Pat

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Yikes, I have to come to this forum more often,

I lost a few of them, but most are coming along nicely. I plan on taking alot of iris pictures this year, as this is my first year really to see them ALL flower. I'm excited. LOL

I didn't know you were from Olivebranch, I forgot , my uncle lives in Hernando, how far is that from Hernando?

kathy

My sister lives in Hernando. It takes about 20-30 minutes to drive.

Hernando is south down I-55. When you come to Southaven, to Goodman Road, turn east and go about 15 miles... not so far away.

Sometime when you're coming to see your uncle, let me know and I'll bring you some stuff to take home with you :)

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

LOL, Girl, I don't need any more stuff LOL, I've been planting for 2 days now daylilies that needed to go into the ground last fall, and I never got the chance LOL. I'm tearing down one flower garden cause I can't keep the bermuda out of it. having to find a place for all those plants.

It's a good thing I loose a few plants each year to make room for the new ones LOL.

YOur right, that's not so far. Cool.

Yeah, losing a few every year is a good thing :)

Your post reminded me that my (Hernando) sister just gave me a bucket of daylillies that I guess I'll plant tonight when I get home. I appreciate the reminder, Kathy_Ann. !

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Hey, what are garden friends for.

LOL

Do you have Aol instant messanger? I posted in the midsouth forum for garden chat buddies.

let me know i'm browsinround
kathy

No. I don't do aol. I get lost easily! ;)

And I just talked with my sister. They're cannas, not daylillies!!! Red, yellow mixed.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.