The Georgia growers COMPLETE weather, soil temps, and more!

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Wow check out this web site for GA growers. Gosh, gives us soil temps, historical data, predictions.... and much much more. I'm a weather.com junkie and I check it every day to check what going to happen... This will certainly be added to my list.

http://www.georgiaweather.net/

Susan

Braselton, GA(Zone 8a)

THANKS Susan!
I too love all things weather. I don't have cable or I'd be 24/7 on the Weather Channel. My SIL, when she first got it, looked at in non-stop and drove everyone batty 'til she slacked off a bit- LOL!
I just added this to my desktop. I usually just use the NOAA site, but I like this one also- of course you can link to NOAA from it, too.

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

We just switched from comcast to Direct Tv, and while Direct win hands down for the great features and benefits, I am truely at a loss for my local weather channel on the 8's. I miss the radar! I use to know exactly how long a shower would last by looking at that radar screen. Now I get all the major cities with no real radar focus on mine.. :( Have to make up for it somehow!! :) I will have to check out the NOAA.. thanks!

Susan

Savannah, GA(Zone 8b)

love this website. Susan, my husband is a pilot and could not survive without the weather channel. When he is home, our den t.v. stays on weather. Supposed to be in the lower 30's in a few days, :(

Happy gardening,
Chris

Dallas, GA(Zone 7b)

thanks sgl the site is in my favorites now...

Thanks, have marked it in my favorites, also! :)
... Elaine

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks luv! I thought I was the only one with OCD that checks the weather channel every few minutes LOL
Hubby will be happy to hear that, he works for Direct tv!
Gotta run, my dad is in the hospital. Say a prayer for us!

Susan

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Great, glad many of you like it! Yes, I am covering my wintersown seedlings at night. It's getting cold... but not for long. Spring is here and warmer temps are on the way!
:)
Prayers for your FIL Susan. Tell your husband I want local radar on Direct!!

Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.