Lantana Patio Tree

Palmyra, PA(Zone 6a)

Does anyone know where I can get a Lantana Patio Tree (Standard) ? I would really like to have one of these.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Lots of greenhouse operations that sell bedding plants and containers will have them in the spring. Those places where you've seen tropical Hibiscus in the past are some likely to have them. Be ready to do battle with whitefly, though.

Al

San Diego, CA

If you have a Lowe's in your area, ask the Outside Garden manager to order you one if he can. I have my local Lowe's order a lot of stuff for me that they don't usually carry. They deal with huge nurseries and the item you are looking for is usually available. The vendors come to the stores at least twice per week so he or she can ask. Sometimes you'll even run into the vendors because they are required to wear special vests with the word "VENDOR" on it. I've dealt with them directly and they can almost always steer me in the right direction.

Palmyra, PA(Zone 6a)

Thanks for your help! I'll try Lowes. Tapla- What about the whiteflies? I've never had trouble with lantana getting them?

Chickamauga, GA(Zone 7a)

I saw for the first time a gorgeouse Lantana tree today at a nursery. It was the multi colored one. And I think it was around $30?? Not sure it was pretty tall though. I wonder what kind of upkeep these take to keep them trained into a tree?? And also if they come back the following year or not.

Palmyra, PA(Zone 6a)

I don't think they "come back" - I think you need to bring it inside (at least here in zone 6). I had one I had started myself, but it died the second summer. I wish I could order one from that nursery you mentioned. I've never seen any up here in Pennsylvania.

Chickamauga, GA(Zone 7a)

I dont know if they do orders or not....but it is called Holcomb Garden Center They are located at 27o5 Battlefield Parkway Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia. And here is their phone number if you want to see if they will allow you to order... 706-861-GROW

Palmyra, PA(Zone 6a)

Thanks so much! I'll give them a call :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.