Clutter in every country?

Timbuctu, Canada

We've all got clutter, and when you look in that drawer you think "I should clean this up" but we never do.

I'm guessing people all over the world have such a drawer where they keep a bunch of stuff. I thought what better way to get a view of people from everywhere than to peek into their clutter drawer.

So I just started a spot for sharing the pics on http://globalclutter.blogspot.com">

So if you can send a pic, with your first name (or a nickname) and your city. It's great therapy to help you love your clutter drawer, and what your unique one says about you!

It would only take a minute if you have a digital camera - and you can check back occasionally you won't feel bad about not cleaning your clutter drawer out when you see all the other ones!

SEND pic to: rossgk (at) gmail.com

Substitute the "@" of course. Hope to peek into your drawers soon! ;-)

Ross.

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!