egg plants germinating

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

i planted the cloud nine and black beauty seeds on march 1st. they had bottom heat and over head grow lights.

Thumbnail by HERBIE43
Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

That's very exciting!!!

Here'smy offering...1 tomato...

Thumbnail by Sequee
Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

One pepper...

Thumbnail by Sequee
Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Some lettuce and pak choi.

Thumbnail by Sequee
Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

I also did a little direct seeding today...4 kinds of beets and 3 kinds of peas... Now for the carrots.

What a gorgeous day to be outside planting - I am soooooo ready!

This message was edited Mar 11, 2006 2:52 PM

Thumbnail by Sequee
New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Exciting??? Like me, I got so exciting when my seeds (eggplant, tomatoes, zucchini, squash, snail vine.. all spouted since I planted them in starter on March 7. Zucchini seedling started getting big and I realized that I need to hurry and finish the garden and plant them in soon.

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

I found this last night when I was watering... I knew there was one bloom, but this one took me by surprise!

Thumbnail by Sequee
Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

sequee - nice pictures of your plants. still haven't gotten a red savino to germinate yet.

Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Very few of maine have germinated - as you can see! I'm ok with that, though. Even one or two at this time of year will keep me smiling!!!

Today was a fun day of outdoor planting - 4 kinds of beets, 4 kinds of peas, and carrots. I also transplanted some of the Cut & Come again lettuce and Pak Choi... I had no idea they didn't like to be transplanted, so I can only hope!

I'm putting in more seed plugs , too! More peppers, ep's, and tomatoes. Yum - I'm foaming at the bit...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.