Hello, may I join you?

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Well, I think I'm qualified, being as I am very addicted to lilies! I have been enjoying everybody's posts for some time but am reluctant to respond before introducing myself. I guess my screen name is an indication of my love for lilies! I am looking forward to jumping into the fray here! (No you can't convert me, I'm already there!)

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Well, let me be the first.

I assume you're the same pardalinum from that other forum, and if so, I have seen a lot of your posts, and am sure you will have a lot to add here, very knowledgeable.

I haven't posted much on this forum, but have been reading for years, and learning a lot.

And the people on this forum are sooooo very nice, and helpful.

So, welcome!

Polly

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Welcome! Always happy to converse with fellow lily enthusiasts, so jump right in. And you're in lily growing country, so I bet you've got some great ones. Hope to see pics when you start getting blooms.
Neal

Columbia Heights, MN(Zone 4a)

Welcome, pard, and I certainly hope you don't know of any other great place to purchase lily bulbs (LOL).

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

May you join us?!? Please do! All lily lovers are welcome here ~

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome; I think I can just make myself at home here now! Don't worry beaker, I think you all have the best lily sources figured out. Well come to think of it I could probably come up with at least one more...(LOL) :)
pardie

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I will welcome you too but I am a newbie to these lilies now on the other hand my passion was first for daylillies. I visted the Nashville Lawn and Garden Show last Friday. It you like pretty Spring pics check out the thread in Daylilies that I started... Spring in Nashville.

Teresa in KY

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Pardie, welcome to Daves. I worked at Salem many yrs. ago.
You have a wonderful area and soil for growing any kind of plants.

Maxine

Keedysville, MD

I want to say hello to everyone also. I just became a member this year. I have been watching and eveyone is so great here. I am starting new gardens at my new home this srping. We bought our newlywed home late summer. I didnt get a chance to plant any bulbs in the fall. Can I plant lilie bulbs in the spring?

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

You bet ~ and welcome to Dave's Garden!

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

hi pardie
big welcome to our
rooting- tooting addiction's !
( Starburst )

Thumbnail by tazzy

Well Tazzy, it looks like you have been shopping at buggycrazy. She's my neighbor and I picked up a few Starbursts from her too. I love the darker edge and center and plan to use it for hybridizing.

Corte Madera, CA

a very warm welcome from corte madera!

=)))

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Welcome to our part of the garden! But hide your pocketbook, or we will tempt you to sin...

Hey watch out-- I can tempt with the best of them!

God help you then, abandon hope all ye who enter here...

Wanda,
Spoken like a confirmed lily addict! :-}
DeannaV

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

alas
we are sinking deep in Lilly lust
WHEEEE

Thumbnail by tazzy
Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Amen to that Wanda, lol!

Sad group. Will work for lilies.