New to XP

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

I just upgraded to XP and got my processor back yesterday. I am not sure XP and I are going to get along...............Maybe some of you computer-smart folks can help me. I belong to a couple list groups, I made 2 posts to one last night and nothing has ever come through that I sent. (as a list member, I would get the post). I have sent a couple emails and received no response (to others, not list members). Is there some setting or such that isn't right? Also, the left margin cuts off the first letter of everything and I don't know how to move it to the right just a tad. Clicking and holding on the top of the frame and then trying to move it that way doesn't work. If anyone has any ideas, please dmail me, as it was even giving me problems getting here. Grrrrr...........I'm sure I will love XP once I get it figured out, perhaps when I am 90.

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!