Would love to find St. Joesph lily for trade.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Would love to find St. Joesph lily for trade. Not sure if I have anything you would want but I would love to have one of these bulbs.

Denver, CO

I think you and I were in on the same discussion. I am looking for them as well. I will tell you if I find any, I do have a number of things to trade, some unlisted.
K. James

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Great, thanks.

Blessings,
Sandy ^8^

Lincoln, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Plant delights have them, Hippeastrum johnstonii

http://www.plantdelights.com/Catalog/Current/page48.html

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

That is the best price I have seen. Thank you!

Gonzales, LA

I have St. Joseph Lily they have been passed down for generations through my family. I can spare some they will be in bloom soon. Should we wait? I will be reworking a bed that has some and will be digging them and transplanting, also in pots. advise

Lincoln, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

If they have started into growth then that should be perfect to move them, the roots will take quickly.

Fredericksburg, TX(Zone 8a)

IloveJesus, Hi I was supposed to send you some Hardy Amaryllis, but I got sick and couldn't get collect enough energy to dig in the dirt. I still have them. Are you going to the RU in College Station? I will be there and if you still want them I'll try to dig some up for you. The leaves have come up already so I guess they won't bloom for you this year, but I think they'll survive.

Mary Lee

Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

Brent and Beckys has the best price I have [personally] seen on them- $8.00.
I didn't know about B&B until [unfortunately] after I had already ordered them from Mr Tony Avents fine Co. I also have bought them from Old House Gardens,while they are a bit more $$$ there, they are my fave supplier of heirloom bulbs.

This message was edited Mar 25, 2006 1:26 AM

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

silverflutter,
You have dmail.

Blessings,
Sandy ^8^

Thanks berrygirl!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.