Lip plumpers

Burleson, TX(Zone 8a)

Anyone used them? My sister was given all our lip plumping genes so I am forced to find other methods. These thing sell like crazy so I thought I'd try one. Ulta recently put their own out but it's been sold out until today.

It is a clear gloss in a tube with an applicator. It just looks like gloss, but after a few minutes it starts to burn. It has to irritate your lips to get blood flowing to them to make them swell, and this brand uses the burning method. lol I decided that it was a little scary and maybe I should wipe it off, so I did. My lips weren't plump, but they were sort of outlined in red but that went away.

I tried it again after I got home and it didn't burn as much but my lips started to look oddly red, so I washed it off again. They just feel chapped now, which was not the effect I was looking for. Oh well...back to the lip liner.

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!