Weight Loss Challange week of Feb. 25- March 4th

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Not happy with myself today. My own scales show me at 144 this morning. But I didn't get rid of much of the fluid I took in yesterday so that could be part of the problem.

It is nippier today that yesterday and the day before. But if it warms up enought the cats and dogs will stay outside again. Most of them enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. A couple however prefer to be totally house animals.

We had 91 at the cafe' last night. It seemed like a lot more to everyone on the staff. Perhaps a recount today will show we really had more. The special was grilled then baked huge bone in chicken breasts. We also sold a lot of fish. When Lent begins in a week or so the fish sales will skyrocket. At least it did in past years. So many plates get labels 'heart attacks on a platter' or 'one cardiac bypass coming up' because of all the fried foods on them.

Congratulations to all who have lost weight and been able to exercise. GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 38 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!