Elburn, IL(Zone 5a)

What is this place? How did I get here? What happens here? Who were those tall plant geeks that got through my geek-proof fence?

Bureau County, IL(Zone 5a)

Kevin! I wondered where you went....I'm going to have lots and lots of viburnum questions when it warms up some......

Welcome to DG!!

Terry

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

Unbelievable!

If you thought you had your fill of viburnums before...

Thumbnail by ViburnumValley
Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

Unbelievable! If you thought you had your fill of viburnums before...

Edited to say: Now you'll get double posts from nincompoops with slow computers, too!

This message was edited Feb 21, 2006 10:59 PM

Thumbnail by ViburnumValley
Presque Isle, WI(Zone 3b)

Now you give Equil's turkey vulture back!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

That fence was NO problem. We just tunneled under it. Unfortunately, I think we undermined a couple of your neighbor's white pines in the process. We might've accidentally let the dog out too.

Welcome to our cult. John and I will have to split the "new member" reward. Just remember, never upset Equadistance!

Scott

Fulton, MO

Kevin, aren't you another GW escapee? SB

Elburn, IL(Zone 5a)

SB: I wouldn't say "escapee" as GW was never a problem for me(still haven't seen the popups and slow load times others experience), and I still go there. I have simply broadened my horizons a bit!

Scott: weenie dogs on the loose! I knew it was you guys who caused it.

Illinois, IL(Zone 5b)

Hey Kev! Long time no see -- welcome aboard!
Any chance you'll be going to the Woody Plant Symposium at ChiBot Friday? I'll be there, on my way back from doing a talk Thursday night at Olbrich Botanic Garden in Madison. If you make it, please come up during intermission and introduce yourself. Equil, you're coming too, right?

Guy S.

Elburn, IL(Zone 5a)

Thanks Guy--unfortunately won't be there Friday, but I will make it one of these days. Thanks for the welcome from everyone.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.