Nightowls Forty-Six: Chat and get your horti-fix

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

All this talk of seed catalogs and tilling made me do that title. ;) This is a continuation of the Nightowls thread at http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/564079/

Remember this old kids riddle:

Q: What time is it when you have to go to the dentist?
A: Tooth-Hurty

That's me this past several days! I have a cavity lurking in my lower left molars. I thought at first I was grinding my teeth at night, since that also makes them sensitive to cold and achey. But this seems concentrated in one molar, I think, one where I already have a filling. Ugh. I am not afraid of dentists anymore, but I still don't like having work done and it's an expense we don't need right now. I'm sure not waiting until this tooth has to come out, though!

The nookitty has twice now carried the empty plastic food dish out of the pantry and batted it all around the house. I told Howie this morning, "I think she's telling me we should name her Snoopy". LOL

Thumbnail by gardenwife
This thread has 131 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!