Good Saturday to all

Crozet, VA

Hi everyone - Just stopping by to see what is going on in here. Not much posting, or at least no new posts much. Did I hear someone mention a chat room earlier this week? I am interested in trying that if I knew where and when the chat is held.

I have been doing pretty much what most of us have been doing this winter. I have been tending inside plants more that usual, researching gardening on computer, buying gardening deals when I see them and waiting and wishing for the day to soon come for me to get outside and play in the dirt.

I have been interested in plants all of my adult life. Last year was the first year that I have been financially able to do considerable outside gardening. One morning as I was watering one of my beds, my husband of ten years told me that I was freaking him out. I asked why? and he said that he didn't know I was so in to plants. I told him that in the past I never had the funds to do with as I pleased. He had never seen that side of me.

So, in years past when health was one of my major issues, I spent a lot of time in a yahoo health chat rooms. I stopped going to the room when I began major re-decorating on the house last winter. By summer, all that I could do inside in terms of decorating was taken care of. Along comes spring and summer and my energies were focused on my yard. I had loads of fun and the gardening bug has continued over all the seasons now. I am a person with a short attention span and tire quickly of things. I am amazed to realize that gardening is one interest that has lasted through out the years.

I am looking forward to learning a lot from all you other gardeners. So glad that you are here.

Sincerely -

Ruby

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Hey Ruby,
Dave's Garden chat is held Tuesday nights 7-10 pm and Thursday mornings 7-10 am our time. I've hung out on it probably way too often and it can be full of a bunch of us loud and fun DGers other times it's low key. I hope to see you in the chat room!

I know what you mean about getting into gardening when the funds have allowed. The same happened to me and freaked my husband out too!

-Garity

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.