Next jumble opportunity

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

For those of you that want the game to last longer, send me a d-mail. For those that want more new threads, shoot your answer here. Drum roll.....

LAUREN, CHIP A GNAT A DAY

The answer is the binomial scientific name of a woody plant commonly grown in the eastern US. Escalating clues can be provided if needed.

Charleston, WV

I've enjoyed 'the trip' saga and got into Ken's monuemental trees, some fine photoes. You guys and girls have to much fun. I'm guessing someone must have d-mailed this one to you already as the brain is usually a little more fertile in the morning and your other ones seem to get picked up on pretty quick. A cultivar of this plant might be 'unique' if it flowered early or tardy if it flowered later ?
Chris.

Eau Claire, WI

I'm not very good at these mind teasers, but even a PeeWee brain like me can't miss Chris's clues.

I was hoping young miss Emmetropia might shine her limelight on the subject, since I managed to include her in the clue.

But, like a white moth drawn to a pink diamond, she's flitted off after the next fanciful thing (probably some gaudy white lace or some such).

No dmails yet; I'll wait a little longer and then wrap this up.

Presque Isle, WI(Zone 3b)

Chris, not my photos, but rather attribute goes to Guy S. I just recognized and joyed in his monumental labor of love. Ken

Charleston, WV

Thank you for throwing the limelight on Guy S. pictures, Ken, those little lambs can grow into a swan if giving some quickfire to get them going.

OK, one dmail correct from Stretchmarks. Everyone can see krakatoa and amosandandy having fun here.

Someone have the unmitigated gall to post the answer so I can do another.

Time's up; enough clones/cultivars were thrown around up above that even the least savvy shrub lover could pick out Hydrangea paniculata.

Here's a nice relative; can't find my PG shots.

Thumbnail by ViburnumValley

Awww, I missed this one and it even had my name in it!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.