Anyone attending the Nashville Lawn and Garden Show?

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

My sister and I are planning too. LMK if you may be going.
www.nashvillelawnandgardenshow.com

Teresa in KY

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm planning to go - probably on Saturday.

Gallatin, TN(Zone 7b)

I will go, but I don't know which day...probably Sunday. My DH and I went to the Antique & Garden show a few weekends ago and it was a waste! There were some cool garden items there, but they had all been bought by interior designers! That shouldn't be allowed. The rest of the antique items that you could have used in a garden, such as old column capitals were so pricey that it was ridiculous.

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

I hope to go also. Terry, when are you planning to be there and will you be meeting any other DGers there?

I am *hoping* to go on Saturday - DD has a swim meet that day and they tend to eat up a big portion of the day. If I do get to go, it will probably be mid-afternoon on Saturday, or maybe I'll wait and see if DH will go with me Sunday after church ;o)

At this point, I don't have any plans to meet up with any DG members there - it would be nice, though!

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

Somewhere... I seem to remember your saying something about wondering if any one might like to meet you there. I am like you in the fact that it is hard to know exactly when I will be there, if at all. The weekends are our busiest times. My, don't we lead busy lives? I keep thinking life will slow down a bit someday, but that day hasn't gotten here yet. I suppose it it ever did, I wouldn't like being idle either. LOL

Yep - when I first found the dates for the show, we didn't have her swim meet schedule yet, so I was blissfully looking forward to being able to structure the day however I wanted. Then we got her meet schedule, and poof! my schedule for the day instantly took a backseat ;o)

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Terry, I understand about sports meets.

I went a couple of years back with our local garden club on Sat. and you could barely move. My sister lives in Madison, she went on Thursday and Sat, and reported that the weekdays are much better. I am hoping to meet a couple of other Daver's there on Friday.

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

I usually try to get there soon after they open on thursday. Sometimes I get to go back on Friday

Whew! The swim meet is off (only one other member of the team was planning to attend since it's an hour-and-a-half away in Kentucky), so it looks like I'm back on to go on Saturday. Anyone planning to be there around noon? I haven't yet looked at the speaker schedule for Saturday, but I'm tentatively planning to get there by late morning and stay until mid-afternoon, depending on how much stuff catches my eye - and wallet ;o)

Gallatin, TN(Zone 7b)

I'm planning to go Friday morning - tomorrow between 9:30 and noon. Dmail me if you'd like to meet up

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

I am not going to make it after all. Something has come up and my presence is needed here at home. I will miss seeing you guys. Have a good time for me too, ok?

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I am planning to arrive near 11oclock. Hope to see you.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.