NJ Garden Show

Lambertville, NJ(Zone 6a)

Full name of this event is the Flower, Garden and Outdoor Living Show of NJ. Anyone ever gone? I'm planning on going this Friday to check it out.

If any DGr's are there, Id' love to meet you. Also want to know if anyone has opinions on this show.

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

I work during the week - otherwise I would have attempted a road trip depending on where in Jersey

Anita - I'm taking the day off of work to go. It's at The Raritan Expo Center in Edison.

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

I hope you are going to take pictures!

South Plainfield, NJ(Zone 6a)

I will be going, more than once I am sure since it is only a few miles from home for me. I want to go Friday, but only after work, and one day on the weekend as they have some good speakers planned.
Cheryl

Cheryl. I plan on going early and being home by 4:00. I want to attend a seminar by someone from rutgers. I think it was a pest seminar. Do you ever go to the Rutgers Home garden School? I'm going for my 3rd time this year. I love it. Lots of good speakers.

Anita - If I remember to take my camera I will definately post pictrues.

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Please do - I would love to see what they have to offer!

South Plainfield, NJ(Zone 6a)

suzieq,

I do attend the rutgers home gardner school!, (I am also in the MG program) I am also a part-time agriculture student at rutgers

I have yet to decide what progams I want to attend in March, but I am going!

Are you planning to go to the Philadelphia Show in March?

I'm skipping the philly show this year. Have gone twice and find it so crowded that for me it's not all that enjoyable. Last year, Sis and I went, had a good time looking at the flowers and then spent over 2 hours driving home in unexpected snow!

Giving the NJ show a try this year.

The courses I signed up for the garden school are:
5 easy steps to Bette Garden Soil
Consider the Leaf
Understanding Soil & Plant Relationships
Perenials for Specific sites

I would love to say hi in person if I can find you at the Garden School. By the end of the day, my brain in usually on overload LOL. Not used to the school thing anymore.

Ok, now just remember that a professional photographer I am NOT! Here are Pictures from the NJ flower show

This was a pool with lights in the bottom and these blue "rocks" over the lights what a neat effect. Pictures just do not do it justice.

Thumbnail by suzieq2761

This was in the same display. They were lights with round, stained glass looking globes.

Thumbnail by suzieq2761

Here's a taste of Spring!

Thumbnail by suzieq2761

This was a woven bamboo, rooted in a vase. Very neat!

Thumbnail by suzieq2761

Some cute little arangements in teacups.

Thumbnail by suzieq2761

A pretty fountain.

Thumbnail by suzieq2761

Fell in love with these and wouldn't you know it... someone was selling them! Of course I HAD to bring one home, LOL.

Thumbnail by suzieq2761

Last one. This is not a good picture. these were behind glass. The arangement was only about 5 inches tall.

Thumbnail by suzieq2761

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.