Scouterbug you said start small !! OOps.......... It grew

Gamleby, Sweden(Zone 7a)

3 week ago I made a low bowl, or so I thought it would be. Was gonna move it and I cracked it and broke off a BIG piece.
A friend of mine whom I told about Hypertufa asked how my project went........ I showed him.........angry with myself for cracking it
He works with concrete and mortar so he just sai to smack it together with a little HT and let it set. So I did.

Well it worked and after a few days I could safely turn it upside down to get the visible scars fixed at the bottom
Got this bright idea to "why not put feets on it" while I am at it. Three plastic cups filled with tufa and smacked them on. that was two days ago.

Yesterday I took the plastic cups of to fix so the surface was a bit more rugged. YAYYYY why not build up the edge i bit ! rotflol.............. soooo I did
Janett

Thumbnail by Janett_D
This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!