Journal Jan 28

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Good morning. It is foggy here again, temp is 0* and a bit of a breeze. The bushes are frosty with delicate winter coats, bunny wabbit is in his usual munching spot, and the horses look kind of ghostly moving in and out of the fog. I just hope the deer aren't moving in and out of the garden. When I was chopping out the horse's watering hole yesterday I could see where they have been digging in the snow about 100 ft. from the dog and his house. I guess the dog doesn't hear them or is warm and doesn't want to come out and bark at them. I just hope I have some strawberries left in the spring, that seems to be all they bothered, but there are raspberries, blackberries and grapes that they might start eating. Higher fences are on the do list for next year. Hope all of you have a wonderful day.

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!