i need some advice on if this can be done???

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

I was at a thrift shop the other day and i seen these 2 china place settings....2 cups and 2 saucers. They are just so pretty...I thought to myself....hmm what can I use them for, as i walked around the store i still could not think of what to use them for so i did not buy them...well i kept thinking bout them for the next few days and what I could possibly use these 2 sets for...Well I went back to the thrift shop and they were both still there...So this is what i want to do... I wanna somehow, and i hope that it is possible, (i think i seen it done somewhere before) i want to drill a couple holes in the bottom of the cup and make them a planter for my 2 mini African Violets i have.
So if anyone has any information on how to go about doing this i would apprieciate it very much thanks.

Char

Thumbnail by red_princess_71
This thread has 12 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!