Great site for Heuchera pictures

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

I thought I would post this site that I go to often to look at the pretty Heuchera pics.

http://www.lucsperennialworld.com/heuchera/

The picture is:Genevieve from the site

Susan
=^..^=

Thumbnail by 9kittymom
Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Oh doG why did I look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Susan, what have you DONE!!! I had no idea there were so many beautiful cultivars. **SOB** How will I pay for them all???

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

First you have to find them.
ROFLOL

Susan
=^..^=

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

That's what the PlantScout is for!! LOL

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

wow i need some more!!!!!! some really pretty ones

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I now have a list of 10 to get this year - and I am only allowed 2 a year! What to do! What to do!!!!!!!!!!

White Lake, ON(Zone 4b)

Well, there's nothing for it...you'll just have to get that third job, Fancy! LOL

Sandy

Gravois Mills, MO(Zone 6a)

Well hello mrs Eskimo how you doing. I am not going to order anything on line Sandy. I have decided against it. The people in St louis have most of what I want this year and I am sure they are going to be better plants since they are all in Gal sizes. Rave On was about $ 10 the rest were about the same with the top one about $12. Only problem is we are scheduled to be up there the 31 of mar thru Apr 3. They are not sure they will be ready by then. I will get 9 from them Beauty Color,Cinnabar Silver,Green Spice,Lime Ricky,Rave On,Venus,Snow Angel,Obsidan and Hercules. Then on the way home we might be able to pick up some more at a place in defiance Defiance Mo that stocks 80,000+ plants plus a few Brunnera. If we still are not happy I will go the other direction to Kansas City. That is a fine city to find many plants. I do not want to make 2 trips up to St louis a couple of weeks apart. It is 200 miles one way. I am going up there the 17th of this month for a horseshoe tournament. Back the 31st through 3rd for wifes bowling tournament. Enough is enough.

White Lake, ON(Zone 4b)

Ozzie, Let us know what you get, how they look etc! It's nice to be able to see what you are getting before you buy to be sure. I've ordered online from a nursery I've never tried before, but they had free shipping and 15% discount, so I decided to go for it. I hope they are nice full plants. The regular prices are just a little cheaper than other nurseries. But nothing ventured nothing gained.

I've got a lead on Peachy Keen but I think I might have problems finding Cinnabar Silver which is another at the top of my list.

Sandy

Northwest, OH(Zone 5b)

ozarkian, where do you go in St. Louis? We'll be visiting my aunt and uncle in Godfrey, IL in April, and St. Louis is just across the river.

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

LOL Sandy! 3rd job? I dont even have 1 job!

KBAUMBIE: There are tow place in St louis area. One in St louis county and one a little father out in Defiance Mo. The one in defiance is one of the nicest I have ever been to. you could go to both in one day. The one in Defaince has a lot of craft shops in the town nearby because of the historical side of the area as it pertains to Daniel boones home and Lewis and Clark.

http://www.sugarcreekgardens.com

http://winecountrygardens.net

Northwest, OH(Zone 5b)

Oh man, Sugar Creek Gardens is in Kirkwood! That's where they used to live!

Thanks!

My Daughter used to gto there. Now she is like you a ohio person she live in columbus

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.