Poly Film Lean-To Green House 10x20

Germantown, TN

I found one on the internet, jsut the other day. Accidentally closed netscape before I bookmarked the page. Now I have searched for hours, tried retracing steps, etc. Nothing.

So here are the details,

It was a 10'x20' Half Hoop Style House (Lean To). Basically a Quonset split down the middle.

Hopefully maybe, one of you may know where I might find on made like this. Not sure I want it, I jsut want to study it again.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

If you search google like this "lean to" "greenhouse" it will bring up more than 90,000 hits. Maybe you will find the one wanted, something close to it or one even better!

Germantown, TN

yes, it brings up 90,000 hits and I have gone through the first 1,000. I have tried duplicating the search using every term I serched for (in my history file for google) and yet nothing. It's out there, hiding, sneering, laughing at me.....

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

LOL Do you have any memory of a name or part of a name? There are so many different models out there now, websites that sell them, etc. I love the look of the lean to's and I bet heating them is much easier. I've just moved and at my other house there was no way to use one that style unless I gave up the front porch or my garage door openings. :) My new house is situated that the back of the house faces due south. When we get around to adding on, I am hoping to include a glass room on the rear of the house. That would tickle me beyond belief!

Anyway, I am bad about searching google, then going deeper and deeper into other links only to forget how I got there! Good luck finding the greenhouse you imagined. hehehehe

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Like any of these: http://www.advancegreenhouses.com/Lean-to.htm

http://yg.ecolad.com/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=32

http://www.greenhousebuilder.com/greenhouse/LeanTo.html

I could look at greenhouses all day long! LOL I guess I should do something else though.

Germantown, TN

No, I cant remember part of the name if I could I am sure to have found it. I dont think I found it directly from a search but off a link from a site. It's like a maze out there sometimes.

No, none of those links, but some of those are in the right direction. My Gut tells me it was a site like www.growersolution.com which is more of an independant rather than a distributor of a manufacturer like most greenhouse sites.

But growersolution is not it....

Hmmm.. I do appreciate everyone's input to date, someone outthere nows what I am looking for...... I hope.....

Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

Too late now, but when you loose a site like that, look through your browswer's history first. I've found many sites that way when I closed too soon. did you ever find it?

Melissa

Burlington, NC(Zone 7b)

Here's a suggestion. Open up your temporary internet files folder. Look for webstie names you visited with the date of the one you found. It will narrow the search a bit - that is if you have'nt emptied the folder....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.