Help!!! need Kiwi Gloria !!!

Renton, WA(Zone 7a)

I need Kiwi Gloria for a special friend. does anyone know where I can find it ?I am getting desperate. thankyou to anyone who can help me. carol

Aptos, CA

Here you go...hope they have it.

www.endlesssummerflowerfarm.com

Renton, WA(Zone 7a)

Thankyou but they are sold out. Thankyou carol

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Carol, I checked the BigList dahlia locator but Endless Summer is the only place they show having it. http://www.dahlias.net/dbiglist.htm When I googled it I found nurseries in New Zealand, Holland and the UK but no other nurseries in the US carrying it.

You might try contacting your local dahlia society and see if somebody there has it available or will have it at a local dahlia sale. Also some of the dahlia suppliers like Mohawk Dahlia tell you to ask about any variety that is not listed in their catalog/price list. They might have it available but not in sufficient quantity to put in the catalog. Good Luck! It sure looks pretty.

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Carol, The PSDA sale is mid March and I will certainly be willing to look for Kiwi Gloria for you there. Is that soon enough for your needs? Can also check at the Flower Show tomorrow **Tomorrow** **Tomorrow** It's only a day away!

That flower is cute- I may have to get one for myself, if available.

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Annie, have a wonderful time at the flower show. How I wish I could go with you. Are you going to take pictures? Hint, hint.

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Good reminder to charge the camera battery! Thanks, Candy, yes I will take pictures for sure.

Renton, WA(Zone 7a)

Thankyou for all your help, it seems it is a bad tuber producer, a wonderful person from the portland dahlia society as offered me some for postage, I am gonna try to go to flower show Saturday, but please keep looking for kiwi for me I now want some for me and my friend poochy. carol

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Got it on my list of "look for's" Veeja. Camera battery is charged and tennies are idling in the hallway ready for take off. I only have 3 hours to spend there so it's going to be a power tour- dahlias first, of course.

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

3 hours? I thought you were going to stay overnight! LOL

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

I'm baaaaaaaaaack. It was a whirlwind tour, I'll tell you. It's just gorgeous outside and a real shame to stay indoors.
Unfortunately the 60 mph 'whirlwinds' hitting our house have stolen our cable connection, so I will post some select photos when cable is restored.

Veeja, sorry: none of the 4 dahlia vendors had Kiwi Gloria : (
But they had plenty others!

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Hey, Annie, good that you are back.
Thought of you today with all those flowers surrounding you!
It was a great day here in Oregon too. Tho it was quite windy too but not 60 mph tho.
Yes, can't wait to see some pics.
Carol

Aptos, CA

Veeja...

I'll bet if you appeal to the Endless Summer people, they may accomodate you...They may save tubers for themselves, or perhaps make cuttings...Give them a try anyway...nothing ventured nothing gained as I am told....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.