Brand New to Dahlias!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

I'm brand new to Dahlias and would like to acquire a few. I know, it's the beginning of a whole new addiction!

I would love to trade for some beautiful Dahlias. I've wintersowed over 60 containers of hardy perennials so far. I'm sure that there will be something that might wet your appetite! Please let me know.

Keene, NH(Zone 5a)

hi shirley- when spring actually comes and i unpack all those dahlia tubers- i'll have some to share, i'm sure, as will other folks-- you'll probably see some pretty soon in packages at various places (even our grocery store!) - check those out too- sometimes there are some nice ones- just make sure the tubers are firm and healthy looking.... welcome to the dahlia affliction group!

Thanks so much, sjms! Please do keep me in mind for trading in the Spring. I'll have tons of plants, if all my 75+ wintersown containers produce. I'll also check out packages of Dahlias at the big box & grocery stores too!!

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Shirley, I will let you know what I have left after trading with people here on DG too.
Maybe D-mail me your list of the wintersown plants. Might be interested.
Carol

Thanks so much, Carol! Do you really want my list of ~75 wintersown seeds? Careful what you ask for! :~) I'll send you a D-mail.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.