I am finishing up winter sowing and have extras

West Warwick, RI(Zone 6b)

don't hurt yourself Al.

Cyber crash, why that would be where those from the NE forums crash into those in the UMW forums. No harm done as it's all done in cyber space as in via our keyboards. If you think of it, we're all east of the Rockies anyway.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Take that you Rockies **shaking fist**

Yaa! It's east against west!

Columbia Heights, MN(Zone 4a)

So, whatever happened with the assult on Canada? Now you want to take on the West Coast? I think there's been a bit too much trading of the old MG seeds.

Yaa! It's east and west against the far north! ;)

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

Well we people here in the Rocky Mountains straddle the fence and look down on those of you to the east and the west.LOL
Cyber Crash = This is a new Post cereal where there are shapless marshmallow pieces mixed in a laptop shaped rice checks.

But, The Ghost Busters came and they conjured up good thoughts for you folk who were looking down upon us lowly elevation dwellers and "poof" the diabolical Stay Puff Marshmallow Man appeared from nowhere and begin torching the higher ground with marshmallow fireballs.

West Warwick, RI(Zone 6b)

I think yo guys are suffering from lack of sleep!

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

Ohhh my goodness!!!! Stop they hurt so much. Ouch Ouch eeegad! I am too sensitive of a cowboy here on our little mountain. I just don't understand why you want to hurt us.

This message was edited Feb 28, 2006 10:53 PM

Just trying to lend a helping hand with all that nice Knapweed you got up there!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.