Weight Loss Challange Feb. 4- 11

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

New thread for this week. We are up early this morning and already have all the critters taken care off. It is so nice to have someone helping me with the work around here and do some of my running for me.

Everyone at work is sick with this flu bug. I may have had a light touch of it this week and certainly felt lousy yesterday. I drank some pumpkin pie spice tea at work and then some ginger tea sweetened with honey when I got home. That made my stomach feel better. I had a couple bouts with lightheadedness and dizzyness but that only lasted a few minutes each time. One of the bosses caught me sitting down and I had to wait until she left that area before I could get up again. We all left as soon as possible after closing time. When you have a family owned and operated business you just have to keep going and doing the best you can no matter how you feel. Especially something like a cafe'. We had 82 last night with was pretty good. We are operating on a shorter staff lately so they don't have as much employee pay going out. With that many customers they barely break even.

I hear Sheila in her room moving stuff around. I want to get it down to just her room and nothing stored in there. That is taking some doing. But we are getting rid of a lot of stuff that we really have no need for anymore.

I am back down to 144# as of yesterday mornig. After yesterday I probably am down at least 1/4# because I didn't eat much all day and was active all afternoon and evening. But the scale only weighs in 1# increments so I can't tell for sure. This is still an improvement over last winter when I was struggling to stay below 150#.

I need to go get bird feed so I need to get off here. GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 31 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!