Gardening in the NW (Montana)

Ronan, MT(Zone 5b)

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site but will be visiting often. I live in NW Montana in zone 5a. This winter has been mild in terms of Mt. winters. Lots of rain instead of snow which is alright by me. I like to dabble in vegetable gardening and some flower gardening. This year I would like to do some container gardening as I have an east facing patio. Can't wait for spring. Just wondering if there are any other Montana gardeners on this site? Would love to hear about your container gardens. Bye for now.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi, jmcalp2. Welcome to Dave's! You might try clicking on this thread http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/572324/. There is another guy from Montana there who was looking for someone in his area. :-)

~ Marylyn

Ronan, MT(Zone 5b)

A mighty big thank you marylyn_tx. I did find his message. I realized I posted to the wrong forum after it was too late. Quite a bit of difference in gardening in Mt. and in the Carolinas. I used to live in Tenn. and I still haven't got used to the difference. Thanks again.
Jim

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

You're very welcome. :-)

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Jim...I went to that thread too...just to check it out. Looks to me like you might've found a good friend over there! Have great fun!

And please, feel free to come back to this Forum anytime! Heck, I feel like we know ya now!

And....WELCOME TO DG! See you around the site!

Shoe.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.