Wanted: Egg, Dipper Seeds

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I would like to have some seeds of Egg and Dippers for postage. About 6 seeds each! Thanks.

Crossville, TN

Tricia...I'm sorry I missed this thread....

I don't have any Egg Gourds...but will send you some Dipper Gourd seeds....Jo

This message was edited Mar 20, 2006 10:26 PM

Bolivar, TN(Zone 7a)

Don't have egg, but do have dipper and bushel seeds if you want some. My e-mail is CRIMBOL@AOL.COM.

Liz

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Thank you..I already recieved some... I am still looking for egg... :o)

Crossville, TN

LC2sgarden...I have a lot of different kinds of gourds...any that you want?

Since you are so close to KY I hope you will come to the KY Round Up in September!! Jo

Montgomery Co, IN(Zone 5a)

I have some egg gourd seed and would like to find dipper. Anyone want to trade?

Thanks, Cindy

Crossville, TN

ME! ME! ME!....I have one little egg gourd someone sent me...and I don't want to open it!

I have the Dipper Gourd seeds, and Wine Pipette seeds..and lots of Apple Gourd seeds...what would you like? Do you have any extra Swan Gourd Seeds...I could use some of those also. Jo

Hi Jo, I was away from the computer all weekend and just now found this. LOL, I know what you mean, I grew the egg gourds last year and they are so cute that I hate to break some open to get the seeds out. Let me check and see what I have besides the egg gourds. Seems like I have some others from trades last year that I didn't get planted. I will look thru my seeds tonight and get back to you. Thanks, Cindy

Crossville, TN

Ok Cindy...Thanks....t's almost time to plant them here. Jo

Crossville, TN

Hey....I received my seeds today! Thanks so much, Cindy. Jo

I received mine too. Thank you Jo and thanks for the Apple gourd seed. I used to have those but your seed looks different so I can't wait to grow them too. Thanks!

Crossville, TN

Good...you'll love the Apple gourds. Jo

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.