Test: Report - NO ACCESS !!

NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

NO ACCESS is provided .. for 'posting/replying to' an existing thread ..or.. for 'starting a new thread' .. in specific forum/s!!

I am unable, refused or denied the capability .. to 'post/reply to' an existing thread ..or.. to 'start a new thread' within the Daves Garden Forum. However, I am able/allowed to 'veiw & read' any of the threads and the respective posts, therein. There is no 'text box' to post any reply to any thread, nor any way to add a 'new' thread to the forum. * Otherwise, I'd have made the report there in the proper forum! ..

YEP, administration has been notified, and Terry has confirmed .. that this is a valid problem!

There have been, and continue to be .. many more posts and replies to the threads by other folks, in the Daves Garden Forum.

Neither is there any type of statement indicating that the thread/s have been 'locked by administration'.

IS THERE ANYONE ELSE .. that has been enduring this type of problem -?- ...

- Magpye

This message was edited Jan 28, 2006 10:48 AM

Hey honey, if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the forum you want to post in such as General Conversations, there was a box I found where you can name and start a new thread. Tayson pointed it out to me. I totally missed that there. I'm sure they'll put the button to start a new thread up at the top again but that's got to be programming and I'm thinking there is an entire brush fire list out there being juggled right now with all the new areas created for the site and all the new forums. Frustrating, yup but I think we're experiencing growing pains if I'm not mistaken.

I was able to start the thread I wanted over there which pertained to books in Bookworm. Check it out and see if you can post in it.

NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

.. Capture screen #1 ..

Indicating the 'post a new thread' option (at the top of the page) of the list of forums - but, is inoperable; there's no follow-through access to do so ...

Thumbnail by Magpye
NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

.. Capture screen #2 ..

View (at the bottom of the page) of the list of forums - which clearly indicates there is NO AREA of which to 'Post a new thread' ...

Thumbnail by Magpye
NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

.. Capture screen #3 ..

View (at the top of the page) of one of the existing threads of the forum - where the 'Post a reply' option is visible - but is inoperable; there's no follow-through access to do so ...

Thumbnail by Magpye
NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

.. Capture screen #4 ..

View (at the bottom of the page) of an existing thread of the forum - which clearly indicates there is NO AREA of which to 'Post a reply' ...

Thumbnail by Magpye

Ouch, I don't know how to do screen captures but I can tell you I have no button showing to be able to post a new thread in General Conversations so it wouldn't matter if it worked or not. The other thing that has been driving me absolutely nuts is that none of the search engines work. I was trying to find an old thread started by somebodyu on vulture babies just recently and couldn't. Does search work for you at all? Looks as if there are a whole slew of bugs in our forums right now and it looks as if they are different for different people. I totally lost a few photos I was trying to add yesterday and thought they were added. I hate being so computer illiterate. I wish I understood when something was me messing up and when it was just burps and hiccups of a new programming and features coming up. I bet this is compatability issues or something.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.