wanted: hydrangeas of any kind

Ocean Springs, MS

Would anyone be willing to share some hydrangea cuttings with me. I lost my home to Katrina, and we are buying a new house. The yard has one row of boxwoods, so I'm getting almost a clean slate to work with. I will gladly send postage for the cuttings. Thanks, julie

Julie I have a variegated lacecap hydrangea that is a rooted cutting from last year. I'd be happy to send it to you for postage if you are interested.
Melissa

Ocean Springs, MS

Yes, I would love it. Let me know how much for postage and I'll send you the money. If you have a Paypal account, I could do that. If not, I'll send it by mail. We are closing on our new house tomorrow. Thanks, julie

I'll dmail you, Julie, when I have it ready to send. I do have a paypal account so that would be fine. It won't weigh much as it's still almost dormant so I can send it with very little soil on the roots.

Ocean Springs, MS

Thank you so much. Love, julie

Ocean Springs, MS

Does anyone else have hydrangea cuttings I could get? I'd gladly pay postage. Thanks, julie

Julie,
I'm getting your box ready to send tomorrow. I can include some cuttings from other hydrangeas if you like.

Ocean Springs, MS

Anything would be appreciated! You are so generous. Are there any seeds other than hostas you may want? I have some seeds, so let me know what you're looking for. Thanks, julie

Ocean Springs, MS

I'm begging again. Thanks, julie

Fayetteville, NC(Zone 8a)

I have some mopheads that I could share. Is there anything else you would like to have?

Thumbnail by 1gardengram
Ocean Springs, MS

I would be grateful for anything. I will reimburse for postage. Thanks, julie

Ocean Springs, MS

Is anyone else willing to offer some hydrangea cuttings? Thanks, julie

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Hi Froggie,
I could get you some, but it would have to be in a little while when they get growing again- you can't root dormant stock?
Al

Ocean Springs, MS

Thank you so much. Julie

West Portsmouth, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi froggies-girl. You have D-mail.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.