Fenton, MO(Zone 6b)

Buggy Crazy Still selling Bulbs at reasonable prices

Thumbnail by declfi
Waxhaw (Charlotte), NC(Zone 7b)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

she sells great stuff doesnt she!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Wow! What is the extra huge one by the pop can?

(nice to see you KDJ!)

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Yup! She's a great seller of HUMONGOUS Lily bulbs! I took advantage of some of her great buys at the end of last year.

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Where else can you get lily bulbs the size of a catcher's mitt (and looks like one too, in the background!). OH! and that actually have roots! A good thing.

surfside beach, SC(Zone 8b)

I bought some bulbs from her because of what I read on this forum and was very happy.
I will order more soon.Glad she decided to keep selling lily bulbs.Has she giving any time frame as to when she would stop?

Divernon, IL(Zone 5b)

How to link to this suppier of huge bulbs?

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

buggycrazy is on the The Lily Auction http://www.daylily.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi and The Blooming Auction http://www.thebloomingauction.com/storecatalog.asp?searchtxt=&show=&userid=16&searchtype=&search=Search&catid=155

If you don't go directly to her page, just search for 'buggycrazy' under the seller category.

Fenton, MO(Zone 6b)

The Large bulb by the Can is White HenryI and there is also a large henryi. Most are Oriental Hybrids.

Divernon, IL(Zone 5b)

thanks

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

She has her own website now, buggycrazy.com. She's great to deal with; when I ordered last fall the $ I sent apparantly got lost in the mail, I sent again, and a few weeks later she found the first. Then my bulbs ended up going to the wrong customer, sent back to her, then to me. It was all really funny in the end and keeping up the communication with her was pleasant and fun. Now I have credit, so it's been fun deciding what more I want. The quirks with that order were not typical, so don't be left feeling that she's not on top of things. I told her the alignment of the stars must have been working against mail order shopping that day, LOL. She also let me keep the 60 double daffodil bulbs she'd mistakenly sent me for free!
Neal

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.