Getting rid of the clutter!

Auburn, AL(Zone 8a)

Well I'm finally going to toss our smooshed and flat bed pillows! Have you ever noticed that important things such as sheets, pillows, towels etc get used to death and it's almost tramatic to get rid of them? My DH has been sleeping terrible for months due to his flat as a board pillow and yet we haven't taken the time to buy new ones. I have towels that I know I snitched from my Mom when I moved out of the house to go to college in the mid 80's...course they may look more like hand towels now but...Why is it that something so important to your sleep and health gets put off so long?

Ok here are the pillows I ordered...I hope they are as nice as they sound.

These set of 4 Circle Down pillows are each constructed with a pillow-in-a-pillow design for added support and maximum comfort.
Set includes four pillows
Features a core of resilient feathers surrounded by luxurious 525 fill power down
The feathers and down are hypo-allergenic--perfect for those who suffer allergies
Exterior woven from 100-percent cotton
Dimensions and fill:
Standard: 20 x 26 inches (28 oz. fill)
Queen: 20 x 30 inches (32 oz. fill)

Don't know much about fill count so I hope 525 is ok.

Thumbnail by araness
This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!