Quilt Block Exchange 2006

Durham, NC(Zone 7b)

So I will try this out in this new forum since I didn't even know it existed. I will give this a week to see if there are any takers, then I will drop it. If there are people interested I will change the deadline dates.

Anyways, here is the old thread.....

http://davesgarden.com/place/t/565791/#new

so here are the rules again with a couple of modifications

This will be a butterfly quilt block. You could make any kind of block that you prefer as long as you have some kind of butterfly fabric in it or you could make a block with a butterfly on it.

The finished size of the block will be 9 inches with 1/4 inch seam allowance. So when I get it, it should be 9 1/2 inches.

A request for 100% cotton fabric has been made to avoid shrinkage.

You make as many blocks as you want and send them to me. I in turn will send you the same amount of blocks back from different people. If you followed any of the christmas craft exchange, that is basically how we will do this.

You have until March 20th to send all your blocks in and I will send back out on April 1st.

This message was edited Jan 20, 2006 7:31 AM

This thread has 138 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!