Bare Escentuals foundation

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

This is something new I bought recently. It is the most wonderful makeup on earth!!!!!! I'm totally amazed and thrilled to death to finally find a lightweight sheer makeup that doesn't feel like you are wearing a mask. It's a loose powder that covers beautifully, doesn't rub off easily and you only need just a teeny tiny little bit. You gotta try it!

"Secret Ingredients
Made from pure, crushed minerals, i.d. bareMinerals is one of the most natural and effective makeup collections around (read: they won’t clog your pores or irritate your skin). Women with skin conditions, such as sun spots, acne, and rosacea, as well as those with dry, oily, and sensitive complexions, claim i.d. bareMinerals has improved the overall health and appearance of their skin. But these wonder-powders do more than just make you look pretty, they also contain natural sunscreens that protect your skin from the sun. So much so that i.d. bareMinerals Foundation is actually recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. The proof is in the powder. "

This thread has 53 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!