Big Favor to ask if I could...

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

If you have a Hobby Lobby store in your area and you are going there. They have their garden statues in. I saw one in Austin at the girls house we stayed with during the Hurricane and I would really love to have one.

Well it is stronger than that, it is all I can think of finding. If anyone goes to their Hobby Lobby, I am looking for a cherub made of gray resin. She sits on the shelf with her legs hanging over and she is sucking her thumb. She is 16 plus inches from head to toes.

I have collected angels for my 5 yr old DGD since she was born but this would be for me. It reminds me so much of her and she use to suck her thumb.

I could paypal or mail money if anyone finds one. Please do not feel like you must do this for me as I would not have anyone feel obligated to. Aslo you could d-mail me the stores address and phone and maybe they would ship? Either way is fine.

Here in the Houston area the garen statues are 1/2 off this week. If I were to get more than one I would not be sad.

Thanks all for looking.

Blessings,
Sandy ^8^

This message was edited Jan 15, 2006 7:19 AM

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!