Don't get scared I'm BACK!!!!!

Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi to everyone that I all ready know and I am looking forward to meeting lots of the new folks in the next few months!!!!

I have missed DG soooooo much and I am really excited to be back!!!

Alice

Germantown, MD(Zone 7a)

I'm back as well. It's been a long time since I've posted at Dave's. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Alice had wonder what happened to you.. welcome back.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Holy Cow, Alice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so good to see u, any plans for IARU again? love to see u again u know...... Laura

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Hey! So glad to see that name again!

Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks so much for the welcome, I have missed being here!! Have been trying to catch up on all of the news and visit some of the new forums!!! So much has happened that it will take another couple days before I can get caught up!!!

I see many new names its amazing how much its grown!

I have all most no plants at the moment (and I won't bore you with that long sad story) so I don't think I will try to make the round-up this year! Maybe by next I will be ready again!

Good to see names I recognize!! I will start posting some other places soon, but still getting my feet wet again!!

Alice

Crossville, TN

HEY! Welcome Home...to both of you. Jo

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

Well, my goodness! What a delight to see that you are alive and still kicking. I must admit that a lot of us have been really concerned about you, my friend. Please post in a few of the more frequented forums like the Gen. Discussion forum and the Parking Lot so that your friends will know that you are still with us. Gee, girl, we really missed you!!!!!! Welcome HOME!

OC, CA & Twin Lakes , IA(Zone 4b)

Welcome home . . . love ya!

Johnston, IA(Zone 5a)

Oh Alice, almost no plants? What an absolutely perfect year for you to come to the Iowa Roundup to restock your garden! You know that we always have more than enough and will be more than happy to share with you. So please plan to come and enjoy yourself with us. It's good to see you back!
Ron

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Nice to see your name again, Alice. Welcome back!

Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

Thank you Thank You Thank You!!!

I have missed all of you more than you know!! It really has been like part of my family disappeared!!! Glad I have re-found them!!!

I would love to come to the round up Ron just am not sure it will work out this year!! I am following the thread and all ready jealous of all of the excitement its generating!!!! Would love to come and see you all, but will not know for a while if its possible!!! I promise I will do my best to get myself there!!!

I somehow knew some of you would be worrying about me and there was no serious cause for alarm just lots of strange and unusual events have taken place in the last few months and I have just begun to recover from most of them!!! I am so sorry to cause you any worry and yet I know I would worry about any of you if you suddenly dropped off the face of the earth also.

The warm welcomes make me feel like I have arrived home and into open arms which is wonderful!!

Alice

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Gosh, I'm so glad to see you. I've been like the others, wondering where you were. It's good to hear that you are okay. Welcome back. It was just luck that I came to this forum tonight. Hope to see you soon.

Shirley

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

welcome back from upstate new york.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Alice--glad you're back! We've been worried where you ran off to. If you can make it to the Iowa Round Up, know that we won't send you home empty handed!

Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks for the welcome, and you know I am hoping that the winds will bring me to Iowa in the spring!! We will have to see how the wind blows!!!!

Thanks Herbie how is the weather in New York????

Wanda I hope your weather is better than ours????

Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

Alice, welcome back. Make sure you're in the address exchange, I'm sure that we can get you back in plants in no time. :-) I'm sure I'll have a few extra popping up this spring. :-)

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

wecome back ,
you were misssed

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Glad to see you back, Alice. Missed you and your comments. Need plants or lilies, I always will have extra for you.

Maxine

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Welcome back Alice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We missed you!

Nicole

Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

Thank You Thank You Thank You Again!!!!

It is so good to see the names I recognize!!!!

Melissa thanks for reminding about the address thing because I had forgotten it, and its now done!!!

Maxine thanks so much for the offer and I am sure I will be begging before the spring is over!!

Nicole nice to know you are still around!!!

I said before its all most like coming home after a long absence to all of the hugs from the relatives!! Its absolutely wonderful!!!

Alice

Middle, TN(Zone 6b)

It is like a bright sunshiney day having you back!

Thumbnail by Elena
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Welcome back Alice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all missed you .
Patti

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Hey, Alice! Glad to see you back with us!

Thumbnail by darius
Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Welcome home Alice. We were all so worried about you. :-))

Donna

Tellico Plains, TN(Zone 7b)

Whoo- Hoo ! Alice is back !

Thumbnail by scooterbug

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.