New catalog

Sunset Beach, NC(Zone 8a)

Happy dance! Happy dance! Just got my new Logee's catalog today along with my new sofa that's perfect for relaxing on. Now where do you think I'll be this evening and what do you think I'll be doing? Happy dance!
Barbara

Denver, CO

Don't you just love mail somedays?

I would like to hijack your thread and start one of those "This is what I want from Logee's, but can I get cuttings from my friends at DG for it?
What do you Vine enthusiasts crave in catalogues this year? Perhaps you can save some cash by finding out if someone you know wants to get rid of some! (I certainly have!)
What made you drool on your comfy couch, Barbara?
Kenton

Look at ForestFarm's- reliably a thick novel every time. What juicy reading.

Thumbnail by ineedacupoftea
St. Paul, MN(Zone 4b)

Hello All.

I just got my Logee's catalog yesterday. Always a thrill. I've probably looked through it twenty times already.

On my dream order form:

Aristolochia peruviana
Several Passifloras
Thunbergia mysorensis
Salvia 'Hot Lips'
Impatiens niamniamensis 'Congo Cockatoo' (Wow!)
Nematanthus corticola

Spring just can't get here soon enough!

Erick

Denver, CO

My tentative list:

>Thunbergia mysorensis -I saw one of these in Victoria, its inflorescences continued on down until they hit the ground; always in massive bloom.
>Pas. caerulea 'Clear Sky'

Others were taken off because I found trade sources for them.
(I knew you'd pounce on that nifty Arist, Erick.)

Happy ordering
Kenton

JamesCo,
Why don't you wait on ordering the "Clear Sky" as I'm sure someone will have rootings they can send you. Save the $, if you know what I mean. I put a rooting in the ground in the fall so it just had time to take hold. Once it gets going, I'll have some rootings, but I'm sure someone here has them farther along and will be happy to share.
Barbara

Denver, CO

Thanks. Going this way, we'll put poor Logee's out of business.

Don't think that will happen since they have so-o-o many wonderful things!

Denver, CO

Aargh. I don't know that this is the place, Barbara, but I must confess to ordering a single plant for $87 recently. "Lord preserve us from the temptations of Mail-order."

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

ErickMN
i have Salvia 'Hot Lips'&Impatiens niamniamensis 'Congo Cockatoo' .i can do cuttings in spring,plmk if intersted
moretz

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.