Co-op for GA Swap?

Barnesville, GA(Zone 8a)

I'd like to order from Bluestone Perennials had a thought that some of you might want to join me while their sale is still on (to January 25) and save postage as well. Sometimes, I'd rather just get one instead of 3 and get more varietities. Is anyone interested?
http://www.bluestoneperennials.com/b/bp/results_hlist.html?listid=FRAGRANT&listname=Fragrant%20Aroma

If you come across any other deals, post them here, and I'll take them all over to the swap forum.

Lilburn, GA

Count me in!!!

What plants are you interested in?

Decatur, GA(Zone 7a)

To start, I'd like an agastache and a buddleia. Y'all can pick the best variety, but I'd like those in one form or another. I'd also like a couple of pretty phlox.

This message was edited Jan 12, 2006 4:41 PM

Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

DRAT!!!
I should have waited. I just sent in a order a few days ago. Oh well, at least I had coupons- LOL!!

Barnesville, GA(Zone 8a)

I'm looking at: (But can't afford all)

DIANTHUS erinaceus Fire Witch
DIANTHUS x Jan Louise
DIANTHUS BARBATUS NEON CHERRY
DIANTHUS x allwoodii Old Spice
DIANTHUS gratianopolitanus Tiny Rubies
DIANTHUS Prairie Pink
LAVANDER Lady
PHLOX stolonifera Blue Ridge
PHLOX stolonifera Bruce's White
VIOLA odorata Queen Charlotte

Let alone some single shrubs like CLETHRA Alnifolia Ruby Spice,
HOSTAS Fragrant Bouquet & So Sweet, SYRINGA patula Miss Kim,
SAMBUCUS Black Beauty,MAGNOLIA Leonard Messel

Carmen, all the shrubs are single, so get what you like! Just wondered if we had enough interest to do this, I think we do!
Our savings will be on postage along with splitting the 3 packs.
Wonder if it's another 20% off the sale prices--just read it--it is!

Look at the other 'Christmas coupons' more savings too!

This message was edited Jan 12, 2006 7:36 PM

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

I would be interested in either one of the hostas if you haven't ordered yet... Elaine (in Lizella)

Barnesville, GA(Zone 8a)

Elaine, I'm sorry but I must drop out due to no extra funds. Believe me, it's killing me! If anyone wants to continue this for the GA Swap, please do so.

(Keep praying I find a job!)

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

oh,,,, I understand... now I WILL pray for a job, but only one that you enjoy...thanks for the info, Elaine (in Lizella)

Barnesville, GA(Zone 8a)

Thanks Dear!

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

I just found this and I'm ready to go to turn in for the night... I just wanted to know Vi, Is Dave letting us organize our own co-ops amongst ourselves and that's not a problem with the admin? I would love to know since I'd LOVE to do a co-op on things I know of.. ???

Thanks

Susan

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Vi,I am praying for your job situation too.You seem like your carring a load.Hang in there,more of us will pray too.Mike

Barnesville, GA(Zone 8a)

Thanks Mike, it's hard.

Susan I don't know about co-ops here, that's why I was taking it to the swap.

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks!

Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.