Inspiration!

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Thank you so much for this forum! I have been so inspired to get things done!

My DH and I finally got our Christmas tree down the other day and all the Christmas stuff is organized and put away.

Today I started going through one of my craft containers that has been sitting in my closet for many years. I found a bunch of stuff to give to my son's preschool teacher and she was thrilled to receive it. In doing this, I cleaned out a container to put all my acrylic paints into. After I did that I decided to go through my sewing container and my yarn container. I found bags and bags of scraps from old projects that should have been thrown away when the project was completed.......so now I did.....2 bags of garbage and an old crate went to the trash can today! Now all my stuff is very well organized, junk is thrown out, and I have a bag of stuff ready to take to Goodwill.

Tomorrow I vow to go through my scrapbooking stuff......that will be a CHORE!!! LOL

Thanks for the inspiration!!

This thread has 33 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!