knitting

cambridge md, MD(Zone 7a)

Since it seems that we have all the topics here. we have one that is missing" KNITTING!. I am a knitter in the winter (such rhyme) and a gardener most of the year . I dont' count indoor plants as gardening , I think of it as leisure and pleasure, even when it involve spending the afternoon repoting a bunch of things.
I am sure that we have few gardeners that like me turn into knitters part of the year maybe we could exchange ideas, patterns and yarn sources. I do knit both by hand and also have few knitting machines. I used to have a knitting store this was in another lifetime so I do know few things both types of knitting. I do knit a lots of my presents for the holydays and this year my bestseller as a gift was the knitted mice with or without catnip. I could not make them fast enought . I am still 6 mice behind as gifts. they are fun to make and they are loved by the kitties.
Interested anyone?

This thread has 31 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!