DrDon here is your night

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

DrDon's pet project, along with others is here and running. Please stop by and enjoy and participate. Congratulations Doc.
AL
http://davesgarden.com/forums/f/seemygarden/all/

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

That is a very cool forum. When I first read of Garden Tours, I thought people were trying to organize real in-person tours LOL, so blonde it hurts!

Al, I like how your plans on your thread show increased space for dahlias. Lots of extra grass out front, don't you think? You have crammed alot of garden into your yard- well done!

And Dr Don is clearly an artist with tile and wood. Just amazing stuff there Don.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Pooch,
I do need to leave some area for the littlecity's to play. I did a no no last year and put some on sale perennials into a bed a I had planned for dahlia, but that won't happen this year.
Al

Temecula, CA(Zone 8b)

hiya guys,

Hopefully we Dahlia nutz can show those who aren't familiar with the marvelous world of dahlias and don't watch this forum how big and wonderful our flowers are.

As far as being an artist....I really appreciate, but can't claim that kind of title. I'm just a kook with tools...lol.

BCA's diary is so well organized and the garden is just fabulous. I'm in the diaries every day now and boy are there some great gardeners out there.

best,
don

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.