Flylady?

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Anyone? (I noticed someone else mentioned her.) I have half-heartedly tried her method more than once. I do now keep my sink pretty shiny, my dishes wind up in the dishwasher sooner than later, and I almost always have on clothes, makeup and shoes before too much of the day slips by me.

And I *like* my house better when I keep it picked up and tidy. But with three kids who truly believe in the laundry fairy and the cleaning fairy, it's a struggle to keep up. And it's not just them - my desk is a pit, and it's no one's fault but mine. (If I don't go online and schedule a bill for payment as soon as I pull it out of the mailbox, it might end up swallowed on my desk and never seen again - eek!)

Anyone else find a similar-but-better alternative to Flylady? Something that automatically infuses you with the overwhelming urge to rise from your chair and go clean out a closet? (*grin*)

This thread has 24 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!