What art projects are you planning for 06?

Temecula, CA(Zone 8b)

Garden art has become one of the most active forums at DG...It's all because of your creativity...all of you.

What on earth or not of this earth are you planning for the next year?

What I've got planned is rather complicated and hard to explain since I'm really not sure yet what form it will take. I do have some rather common projects planned and it will be easy to make them, but I have one thing.....a pond....I want to put into the cactus garden this year, if possible. I don't know yet how to make it work, but eventually the space will talk to me enough to make it so...so to speak. I do know that there will be a place for quarried stone, natural rock, mosaic tile, gemstones, shells, fossils and cool lighting. I'm not sure right now if I want it to be heated for tropical fish, people, dogs, horses, koi, plants..or all of the above. It's rough being a weird guy...lol.

Please share you conventional, unconventional, bizarre, imaginative, esoteric, kitschy, projects for the year. I'm sure there are many here that would love to hear from you....yes you!...lol.

the best to you all,
don

A six foot Mayan gnome........lol.

Thumbnail by drdon
This thread has 63 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!