Double morning glory 'sunrise serenade'

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Has anyone grown this beauty? I plan to try, so any special instructions for success would be welcome. Thanks!

Calvert County, MD(Zone 7a)

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/557992/

A bit of info... I believe it's also in the PlantFiles.

-Zem

Livermore, CA(Zone 9a)

Kay, I have grown it for a couple years. For me it starts blooming late summer until Frost. It is a beautiful morning glory and seems to grow as easy as any of the other's . I also grew the dbl. purple and it grew well .

Patricia

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Thanks for your responses. How are you Patricia? I surely miss our conversations.

Denver, CO

It is an Ipo. purpurea culitivar like 'Star of Yalta,' 'Grandpa Ott's,' and Milky Way. Nothing special to care for. If you do not have seeds, Kay, D-mail me.
Kenton

Wichita, KS

I grew Sunrise Serenade. It was a beauty.
Here is a pic from this past August.

Thumbnail by nut4spuds
Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

where can i get the seeds for this vine? i am new to daves and fairly new to gardening. thanks.

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Seed savers has them:
http://www.seedsavers.org/prodinfo.asp?number=1272

Denver, CO

That is where I purchased mine- and Kayjones got hers from me. I'm afraid I have depleted my cache, or I would send you some, MamaJack.
K. James

Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

I have open pollinated of these for an sasbe if there are a few people that would like some. Email me thru DG email.

Sandy

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

Kay, I'm growing it for the first time this year.. I mixed 3 seeds per cell.. One Grandpa Ott, One Milky Way and One Sunrise Serenade I think it will be a blast of colors that I love. Will post pics when they get bigger.. they are babiez now.
Thank you for the thread!
Joyce

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Sandy, you have mail.

Artesia, NM

Forgive my ignorance; I am new to gardening, but is there a soft pink color of morning glory?

melacard

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.