Gerold Porzellan

Winterville, GA(Zone 8a)

I've been collecting Gerold Porzellan figurines for about 35 years now. It all started with 7 pieces my Oma (grandmother in German) sent me as a wedding gift. I have amassed about 75 pieces since then. Since I couldn't find any resources for Gerold Porzellan, I have started my own website, which has turned into THE authority on Gerold Porzellan. The site includes photos of many of my pieces as well as photos that have been contributed by hundreds of other people. It also includes what little I have been able to find out about the Gerold Porzellan Company. The site desperately needs updating and as soon as I can find the time I will be redesigning it. You can see it here: http://www.gerold-porzellan.com

Frausnow

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!