Animal rescue

Murray, KY(Zone 7a)

Well here is where I am with this...We arrived down there this morning and as I figured there were lots of people...Mostly interested in the horses...Probably 15 horses or so...15 or so goats...6 sheep...3 mini donks and 8 miniature pony's...and lastley but certainly not leastley..lol... is 3 oxen...Now i didnt really know what to expect when i saw the oxen....when I rounded the corner and saw them I thought O MY GOD!!!! These things are around 5-6,000 pounds each and are just stunning looking...The look like holsteins as far as coloring but were almost 7 feet tall at the shoulders...Just a bit more than would go in the stock trailer...Unreal how big they are...Laura looked at me with that "LOOK" and I said "honey I love you but no" we moved on to the other smaller critters....We are taking the angora goat for sure...and older minature donkey and pony cross and hopefully 2 of the mini pony's...The problem is the owners are being wishy washy and are one minute agreeing to let them go but then changing their minds back and forth so I left it with the HS and told them to call and let me know how it turned out...As of monday she will loose them and we will get them anyway so it's just a matter of how she wants to do it...the easy way or the hard way...I'll let ya'll know...Toodles...David.

This thread has 27 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!