got2Bgreen, Happy Birthday

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

And yet another dahlia fan to wish a happy birthday too. I hope Mendy celebrates with you for all of us here who wish you a happy day. Joann

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Glad you did this, Joann.
I wasn't sure where to post a Happy Birthday for her.

Happy Birthday! Hope moving is, went, or going well.

Carol

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Happy Birthday. I hope you got lots of dahlia tubers for presents! LOL

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday Got to be green! How do you guys discover all these birthdays? Do they tell you YEARS people were born ??YIKES!

Have a great day Got2be, and if you get dahlia tubers, let us all know.
A bouquet for your big day:

Thumbnail by Poochella
Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Carol, I didn't know where she might look either so I posted a birthday thread for her in daylilies. ;-)

Joann, I didn't get to celebrate with her today, but I will tomorrow..... I'm taking her out to lunch. We'll have some yummy dessert and think of all of you! LOL

Annie, On your home page there should be a box that says Happy Birthday! It lists the subscribers and then the members. You might already know, but you can customize your homepage by going to your "my info" page ~ select "manage your preferences" and then in the left column select ~ "customize home page." That way you can move things around if you want to.

And finally, to the birthday girl......Cheri, I hope you had a great day today doing whatever you wanted to do! ;-) I can't wait to come out and see all of your stuff in your new house instead of empty rooms!

Love ya,
Mendy

P.S. Have a ball.....a 'Gold Ball'. :-)

Thumbnail by mgh

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.