I bought one

Wesley Chapel, FL(Zone 9a)

From eBay. I wanted to pick up a lower-end GH. I only need it for 3 months, to protect my tropicals from frost. It will come this week.

Steve

Thumbnail by skaz421
Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

ALRIGHT!! Lucky u! Don't think tropicals would survive up here in that greenhouse - LOL!

Dallas, GA(Zone 7b)

the pop ups are great temps or for cold frames just remember to stake it down well to elimenate drafts on cool nights and it will work just fine.

Wesley Chapel, FL(Zone 9a)

Kooger,you're right, it's not a permanent solution - it's coming down just as soon as the danger of frost has past. Plants like it - they're doing well inside.

Bulb - do you have one? I'm having some difficulty regulating the temp. - cold at night - even with a 1500 watt heater, it's in the 50s. Then it's hot in the day, when I'm not home to open vents - the sun bakes it.

Dallas, GA(Zone 7b)

yes but mine is white and 10x20, its gotta be drafty. 1500 watts should hold well into the low 30's with your size, but with no wind. windy evenings are like a heat sponge.as far as the day time temps try one of those 110volt outlet cooling thermostats that acf grennhouse sells pluged into a small blower or fan mounted near the top, just rigged it up to suit you to vent outside. hope that helps.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.