fyi - great new product to share for coffee drinkers

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

I've been looking forever for a 'simple' dry mix coffee machine that my hubby can use to make his own cappuchino's (sp? sorry --- spelling is'nt my thing) , each day (untill yesterday) he makes 3 to 4 trips to the local QT near our home for a vanilla cappuchino --- he is on alot of meds and say's they simply settle his stomache, any -hoo , I saw this product on line and discovered you could buy it at Wally-World , its called a "Cocoa-Latte" drink machine --- by a company called Back to Basics, it works GREAT! DH is happy, I'm happy, his tummy is happy and our billfold is happy! Now all he has to do is by the QT vanilla cappuchino drink mix a few times a week and he wont be running to the store several times a day. BTW ..... I did not find it at Wally world but K-Mart had it and it was on sale, I love sales!
This thing even keeps it hot and mixed as well, I love it! We figured he got 3 large drinks each time he filled it with water & the dry mix.

Thumbnail by momof2d
Central, WI(Zone 4a)

momof2d,

That coffee maker looks cool. I add a couple of teaspoons of the dry vanilla cappuccino to my coffee every morning along with my usual Sweet & Low,,,tastes just like the regular cappuccino from the QT.
Anyway,,,I get mine from Sam's,,,,I buy a box with 6 - 2lb. (total 12 lbs.) bags in it for right around $13.00,,,great savings,,,just thought I'd share the info,,,if you have a Sam's club around you.

Kelly

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Kelly I'll have to check that out, yes we have a Sams club, I've been meaning to go check out prices, should come in really handy when I make food for DD wedding in June. This coffee machine froths the coffee too --- can you tell I'm thrilled? LOL! Thnx for the Sams tip. Jill

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Jill,
Sounds like a great machine. I don't remember just what the brand name is, bit it is in a kinda yellow box,,,only cappuccino in a box in the coffee aisle. Glad to help.

Kelly

Des Moines, IA(Zone 5a)

Thanks Kelly!

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Your welcome

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.